With our traditional funeral range we will provide the following services as standard
- Collection of the deceased in a Private Ambulance anytime of the day or night within a 10 mile radius of our office.
- Guidance on Registration of Death and Coroner’s procedure as necessary
- Making funeral arrangements in our offices or in your home by appointment
- Liaising with external organisations such as Doctors, Clergy, Churches and Crematoria
- Care of the deceased until the day of the funeral
- Dressing the deceased in their own clothes or one of our robes
- Visiting in our Chapel of Rest by appointment during our opening hours
- Provision of one of our experienced Funeral Directors on the day of the Funeral
- Our team of up to four uniformed Bearers to carry the coffin or casket into the place of the ceremony
- A modern Motor Hearse to carry the coffin and flowers to the funeral ceremony
- Guidance and support following the funeral with our Bereavement Support Programmes
Our fees for the Professional Service listed above is £1900 (2020)
Note that all our pre-paid plans include our Professional Fees. Similarly, a bespoke plan created from your My Wishes will include the fees for our services.