The Woodland Plan
- Conveyance of the deceased to our premises within a 10 mile radius, during office hours.
- Giving guidance to relatives or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral.
- Providing facilities for visiting the deceased in our Chapel during office hours.
- Preparation and dressing of the deceased in their own clothes.
- The supply of a willow coffin suitable for cremation or burial.
- Supply of a hearse and one limousine; the cortège can leave from a local address, proceed to a local Church if required, then on to the local crematorium or place of burial.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing the funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors to relatives or executors
A funeral is a very personal occasion and many people have particular wishes. If this set plan suits your requirements, add it to ‘My wishes’ or contact us if you would like to take out the plan.
Please note that disbursements (fees that are paid to third-party such as doctors, crematoriums ministers or celebrants) are not included in our fees and the amount you choose to pay can be varied. Our buy-it-now price includes a £1,200 provision for these third party costs.
- Price: £3,310 ( correct as at 2021) including our fees of £3,030 and a £280 management fee but excluding any contribution to disbursements
- Buy it now price: £4,510 (as at 2021) which includes our fees, an allowance of £1,200 for disbursements and £280 for Management fee
- Terms: Terms and conditions apply - please contact us for details.