The Traditional Plan
The most popular option, including:
- Collection of the deceased to our premises, at any time of day or night, within a 10 mile radius.
- Giving guidance to relatives or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral.
- Providing facilities for visiting the deceased in our Chapel during office hours.
- Preparation and dressing of the deceased in a suitable gown or their own clothes.
- The supply of a solid oak coffin, with brass handles, nameplate, and satin interior.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing the funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Supply of a hearse and two limousines; the cortège can leave from a local address, proceed to a local Church if required, then on to the local crematorium or place of burial.
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors to relatives or executors
- 50 standard complimentary Orders of Service.
- Price: £3,400 ( correct as at 2021) excluding any management fee and contribution to disbursements
- Terms: Terms and conditions apply - please contact us for details.