The Traditional Plan
The most popular option, including:
- Collection of the deceased to our premises, at any time of day or night, within a 10 mile radius.
- Giving guidance to relatives or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral.
- Providing facilities for visiting the deceased in our Chapel during office hours.
- Preparation and dressing of the deceased in a suitable gown or their own clothes.
- The supply of a solid oak coffin, with brass handles, nameplate, and satin interior.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing the funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Supply of a hearse and two limousines; the cortège can leave from a local address, proceed to a local Church if required, then on to the local crematorium or place of burial.
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors to relatives or executors
50 standard complimentary Orders of Service.
A funeral is a very personal occasion and many people have particular wishes. If this set plan suits your requirements, add it to ‘My wishes’ or contact us if you would like to take out the plan.
- Price: £3,400 ( correct as at April 2019 and may change in the future)
- Terms: Terms and conditions apply - please contact us for details.