The Traditional Plan
The most popular option, including:
- Conveyance of the deceased to our premises within a 10 mile radius, during office hours.
- Giving guidance to relatives or executors on the registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral.
- Taking care of the deceased until the funeral.
- Providing facilities for visiting the deceased in our Chapel during office hours.
- Preparation and dressing of the deceased in a suitable gown or their own clothes.
- The supply of a veneered coffin, with brass handles, nameplate, and satin interior.
- Making all the arrangements for the funeral and providing the funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service.
- Supply of a hearse and one limousine; the cortège can leave from a local address, proceed to a local Church if required, then on to the local crematorium or place of burial.
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers, and providing a list of donors to relatives or executors
Please note that disbursements (fees that are paid to third-party such as doctors, crematoriums ministers or celebrants) are not included in our fees and the amount you choose to pay can be varied. Our buy-it-now price includes a £1,200 provision for these third party costs.
- Price: £3,225 ( correct as at 2021) including our fees of £2,945 and a £280 management fee but excluding any contribution to disbursements
- Buy it now price: £4,425 (as at 2021) which includes our fees, an allowance of £1,200 for disbursements and £280 for Management fee
- Terms: Terms and conditions apply - please contact us for details.