Update for our clients - 6 July 2020
6 july 2020
WE WOULD STILL RECOMMEND MAKING ARRANGEMENTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
As from Monday 15th June 2020 our doors will be open but with strict guidance in place.
- FROM MONDAY 6TH JULY TWO JAGUAR LIMOUSINES FITTED WITH PROTECTIVE SCREENS WILL BE AVAILABLE
We will continue to follow Government guidance and stress that strict social distancing will be followed at all times.
Telephone arranging is recommended
If Office Arranging:
- Arranging must be by appointment only (no walk-ins)
- No more than 2 people from the same household to be present at time of arranging
- Social distancing must be followed with the 2 meters guidance
- Face masks to be worn by us and family. We will provide masks if necessary
- No hand shaking
- Family to be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival and again on leaving
- Family to use one pen which will have been sanitised before use and staff will use another
- If anyone has Covid 19 symptoms, they must not attend Arrangements
Chapel visits may now be carried out but with strict guidelines in place.
- Covid 19 cases CANNOT be visited
- Non Covid 19 viewings will be limited in numbers of visits (ideally one)
- All visits are by appointment with times agreed with the office responsible
- Visits will be limited to a maximum of 2 visitors at any one time from the same household for a maximum of 30 minutes
- Social distance of 2 meters must be followed
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer on entering and leaving the office
- Face masks to be worn by us and the family (we will provide masks if necessary.)
As from Monday, 6th July two of our Jaguar limousines will be available for funerals, subject to the following restrictions:
- Up to 6 passengers if they are from the same household
- Up to 4 passengers from different households
- The front seat next to the driver is not available.
The limousines are fitted with protective screens to reduce any chance of cross-contamination. Masks and hand gel will be available.
Daily office hours are:
Saturday opening hours
- Braintree and Hullbridge - closed
- Burnham, Chelmsford, Maldon and South Woodham Ferrers - 10.00 am till 12.00 noon