Updated - 19 October 2020
19 October 2020
WE WOULD STILL RECOMMEND MAKING ARRANGEMENTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF FAMILES AND OUR STAFF WE WILL REQUIRE AN NHS TEST & TRACE FORM TO BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO US - CLICK HERE FOR AN ELECTONIC COPY OF THE FORM
our offices are open, doors are locked. everyone entering an office must follow the strict guidance in place.
- TWO JAGUAR LIMOUSINES FITTED WITH PROTECTIVE SCREENS ARE BE AVAILABLE. HOWEVER NO MIXED HOUSEHOLDS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS FROM THE SAME SUPPORT BUBBLE.
- CHAPEL VISITS BY ARRANGEMENT AND RESTRICTED TO TWO FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD OR SUPPORT BUBBLE
We will continue to follow Government guidance and stress that strict social distancing will be followed at all times.
Telephone arranging is recommended
If Office Arranging:
- Arranging must be by appointment only (no walk-ins)
- No more than 2 people from the same household to be present at time of arranging
- Social distancing must be followed with the 2 meters guidance
- Face masks to be worn by us and family. We will provide masks if necessary
- No hand shaking
- Family to be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival and again on leaving
- Family to use one pen which will have been sanitised before use and staff will use another
- If anyone has Covid 19 symptoms, they must not attend Arrangements
Chapel visits by arrangement may now be carried out but with strict guidelines in place.
- Covid 19 cases CANNOT be visited
- Non Covid 19 viewings will be limited in numbers of visits (ideally one)
- All visits are by appointment with times agreed with the office responsible
- Visits will be limited to a maximum of 2 family members from the same household or support bubble at any one time and for a maximum of 30 minutes
- Social distance of 2 meters must be followed
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer on entering and leaving the office
- Face masks to be worn by us and the family (we will provide masks if necessary.)
Two of our Jaguar limousines are available for funerals, subject to the following restrictions:
- Up to 6 passengers if they are from the same household or support bubble
- No mixing of households is allowed (unless from the same support bubble)
- The front seat next to the driver is not available.
The limousines are fitted with protective screens to reduce any chance of cross-contamination. Masks and hand gel will be available.
Daily office hours are:
Saturday opening hours
- Braintree and Hullbridge - closed
- Burnham, Chelmsford, Maldon and South Woodham Ferrers - 10.00 am till 12.00 noon